Hey beauties, nowadays, I have become very health conscious. Not only in what I eat but in my products too. Let me talk to you about a certified organic and certified cruelty free deodorant., which means, it is good for both your and animal’s health. You might be wondering what natural deodorant is this? It’s the EO Organic Deodorant Spray, in Lavender. So, without any further delay. Let’s begin!
Regular deodorant is often filled with things like parabens which are known endocrine disrupters. Also contained is a lot of aluminum, which is no good for us in those kinds of quantities, as well as other chemicals.
Listen, beauties we are MEANT to sweat. The great thing is that once your body adjusts to any of the natural detoxes, sweating will be small, healthy, natural, and stink-free.
Your body needs at least two weeks to detoxify all the nasty chemicals of your body odor. You’ll smell stank, the odor isn’t like any smelly odor you’ve experienced. But stick with it! After the detoxification is done you’ll be in the clear.
Tips to reduce body odor:
- Shower every day. Even if it’s just a quick wash of certain spots, it helps to remove bacteria.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking water (not coffee, not wine, not beer, not soda) dilutes everything in your body and you don’t smell as strong. It also makes your skin look great!
- Exfoliate. You can control the strength of your exfoliation; a gentle scrub under the pits and a stronger rub on elbows and knees. It helps remove dead skin which can clog pores and also gives you a deeper clean.
- Sweat. Sweating helps you detoxify. Go for a brisk walk, hit the gym, go for a run, do something active. Sweat, shower, deodorize, and hydrate.
Description: All day fresh. EO certified organic deodorant spray leaves you smelling fresh, cool and clean. effective deodorant spray invigorates and freshens as it neutralizes and eliminates the sources of unpleasant body odor. Made with pure essential oils and organic alcohol, it is blended with pure, organic essential oils and organic alcohol for a clean, fresh, cool feeling. Simple and effective, apply as often as needed for healthy protection. Ingredients: Organic Ethanol, Purified Water, EO Essential Oil Blend [Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Organic Lavandula Hybrida Oil
- Contains essential oil blends for aromatherapeutic benefits
- Contains no aluminum salts, no propylene glycol, no zinc salts, no synthetic fragrances
- Paraben-free, polysorbate free, disodium EDTA free, vegan, gmo-free, gluten-free
- Certified organic
It’s not an antiperspirant, so don’t expect it to help alleviate sweating.
I’ve been using the EO deodorant daily for a month now, and I can say it’s ok. I don’t hate it, but I don’t love it. I haven’t really used deodorant sprays in the past. It smells very pleasant and gives a calming aroma. I would recommend waiting a little while to apply it to freshly shaven armpits as it tends to burn for a few seconds. The only con I have with this is that it does tend to drip down the side of your armpit. It needs a few minutes to dry, which some days I don’t have time to wait. On a positive note, unlike solid deodorants, it doesn’t leave white marks on clothing. Plus, as an essential oil spray, it doesn’t have harmful fragrance as many other deodorants do. The bottle isn’t eco-friendly but it’s recyclable. It will last me 4-5 hours then I’ll reapply especially if I’m going to work out. like that, I can go without reapplying many times. It doesn’t last “all day” like it states. Here’s a tip that you might not realize with this deodorant—you can use this as an all over spray to keep you smelling fresh all day, and you can use it on fabric as a freshener. If I do want all-day protection I do use another natural deodorant while spraying this on top works like a charm. I will continue to use this, and I’d repurchase this again. I will try other scents to see how well they work.
Which do you prefer, stick deodorant or spray? I’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment down below.
Until next time,